Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Check Out the Menu for Our "Swing into Spring" Food & Wine Tasting
We just got the menu for our April 21 Food & Wine Tasting at the Blue Shutters, and it looks amazing. Here's what our chef, Mark Sapienza from the Langham Hotel, and our wine expert, Kathy Hill from Traveling Vineyard, have come up with for that Saturday night:
- a 2008 Zeffer Hills California Chardonnay paired with an Artisian Cheese and Fruit Display
- a 2010 Bright Eyed Bird California Pinot Grigio paired with Proscuitto di Parma Crostini, Stone Fruit and Lavender Honey
- a 2010 Pedretti Italnian Salento IGT paired with Porcini Mushroom and Parmesan Arancini
- a 2010 Richebois Ventoux from France's Rhône Valley paired with Bavette Steak, Violet Mustard, Shallot Confit and Ciabatta
- a 2010 Tanglerose Sweet American Rosé paired with Strawberry and Lemon Curd Tart with Chantilly Cream
If you've been to past Food & Wine Tastings, you know how extraordinary this will be. If you're new to this, you should treat yourself and reserve a room for that night -- when you do, all this fantastic food and wine is part of your stay.
There are still a few spots left -- call or email us soon.