Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blue Shutters Blog Sets Sail

I've been thinking of launching a blog for the inn my wife Patty and I, together with our friends Ed and Ann Marie Comer, took over earlier this year. But since February, we've been busy painting rooms, sanding floors, cleaning toilets and moving furniture. And in recent weeks, booking guests! We did find the time to launch a Blue Shutters Beachside website, and we pulled together a brochure. We've also spread the word to family and friends (many who pitched in with all the work these past few months), and we reached out to our neighbors in Gloucester. The Cape Ann Chamber has been very helpful, arranging for our inn to be included on the website they set up for visitors. But not until today has the Blue Shutters ventured into the blogosphere. Going forward, we'll share updates on happenings at the inn (we'll soon be opening four new rooms), and we'll be looking for comments from guests and friends. We'd love to hear what you think -- come see for yourself.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hi. This is Patty, one of the innkeepers here at the Blue Shutters Beachside Inn. Chances are, if you call or email about a reservation, you'll hear from me - and I love to tell people about our wonderful rooms. Check out our website (www.blueshuttersbeachside.com) for snapshots of our uniquely decorated acommodations.

Karen said...

Hey Guys.

I want to thank you so much for the lovely day at the beach. My girls and I loved it. I so needed to clear my mind of all my troubles thank you for that. I will make sure Joe makes it down with me next time. Hopefully this weekend...Karen