Saturday, May 1, 2010

Comments from our Guest Book -- Spring/Summer 2009


Here's the latest installment of notes from the guest book in our main room. These comments -- from spring and summer of 2009 -- give you idea of what's in store at the Blue Shutters as the warmer weather returns to Good Harbor beach:

"What a great time we had, due in no small part to your hospitality"
Shawn & Michael

"I felt the calling to be here again...I have recharged my battery!
Abby

"Thank you for welcoming my family into your arms."
Heather (The June Bride -- that's her the photo)

"What a gem we found! Our kids loved it!
Patti, Shelly, Carson & Cameron

"Thanks for accommodating the whole clan for the July weekend and for making sure we had great beach weather."
Evelyn & Stan

"I don't want to go home! Again, a beautiful visit with lots of fun and laughs."
Suzi

"What a piece of heaven you have."
Jill & Rich

"This has been an amazing time! Thanks you so much for being so nice to me and my kids. The experience was so much more than just 'staying somewhere'."
Scott

No comments: